We are very mindful that many companies take the money but don’t provide the aftercare service that they promise and can sometimes be a nightmare to get hold of! At ASC we are very proud to carry out our promise by fulfilling what we agree with you in the maintenance contract and can assure you of direct contact to one of our team without the unnecessary hassle of going through multiple departments or automated services.
A CCTV system is very unique in the way that the system is nearly always operating (depending on set up). Unlike other systems that get the chance to be shut down at the end of the working day, most CCTV systems continue working 24/7. It is very important that your system is cared for and looked after as when an incident may occur the system needs to be operating. In our experience some of the systems we look at have not been touched since the installation and in some cases this goes back years.
As part of our service we don’t just clean the equipment and go! We will focus and reposition any cameras that need altering and advise the customer on why the camera is set up in that position and what it covers in relation to capturing the field of view. If we feel the wrong camera has been installed then we will advise accordingly. Your NETWORK VIDEO RECORDER (NVR) will be audited with any recommendations passed onto you.
Our maintenance contract covers many areas which are listed below. Our team are very committed in providing you with such a good service that you will not hesitate to use us again after the 12 months has lapsed.
The contract will be in place for 12 months from the contract start
date and the services will be carried out at the confirmed dates that will be forwarded on to you. Maintenance work will be carried out during office hours Monday to Friday between 9.00 am – 5.00 pm excluding Bank holidays.
The maintenance contract here within is for the agreement between Action Surveillance & CCTV Ltd and the customer named above. The maintenance will include…
- Maintain customer care and customer satisfaction
- A complete site survey on current installed system
- Focus / adjust all cameras to customer satisfaction
- Check cables and connections at working ends
- Service all cameras
- Carry out a complete audit check on network video recorder
- Check recording setup and storage capability
- Clean/polish all CCTV equipment
- Check power supplies
- Free technical advice & support Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Arrange 2 personal phone calls from us periodically within the 12 months for customer care
- Any callouts will be charged at an hourly rate and mileage will be charged at 45p per mile from office to customer site address and return
- Replace damaged/faulty parts which will be charged at current retail prices
Note…Action Surveillance & CCTV Ltd reserves the right to refuse to maintain any CCTV system that has been repaired or altered by anyone other than Action Surveillance & CCTV Ltd engineers.
Please feel free to contact one of our team for advice on all our maintenance
There are 3 basic camera types to consider…
- Observation (Standard resolution)
- Recognition (High resolution)
- Identification (Best resolution)
To speak to one of our team please contact…
Office: 01269 842 394
Mobile: 07814 498 157